1. Good planning – Attending the Olympic Games is a fantastic experience, but it can also be rather tiring because of the travel to and from the various venues or stadiums. When ordering tickets, please consider attending no more than two sessions per day at different locations. Remember to schedule enough time between sessions. Use the Olympic schedule on our website to carefully plan which sports or sessions you would like to attend.
2. Online payment for tickets – Make sure you have one of the following cards ready in order to make your payment: Visa, Mastercard or Maestro debit card.
If you experience issues when making a payment or when you receive a payment error, first make sure your billing details and credit card address match. When you have done that you need to contact your financial institution directly. Your transaction may have been declined by the card-issuing bank. The bank will be able to provide you with further details as to why your payment was not authorized. Finally, if neither of these steps have worked, please contact us at email@example.com or +1 (514) 316-7012.
3. Sessions sold out – If you log on and find out that there are no tickets available for a particular session, don’t despair! Why not consider looking at different sports or sessions. Make sure you check the Olympic schedule on our website to be prepared to book alternative tickets. It’s also a good idea to sign up for our newsletter, or follow our Facebook page to stay informed of when we will have new tickets available for sale to Canadians.
4. Good availability – We are happy to announce that we have been able to secure more tickets from the PyeongChang Organizing Committee for the Olympic Games for sale in Canada. The great enthusiasm and support for Team Canada competing next year in PyeongChang unfortunately means that not everyone will be able to buy their first choice of tickets. As you can imagine, for many sessions demand far exceeds availability. Below we have indicated sports for which we have good availability. Why don’t you focus on these while shopping online on Tuesday 7th March?
The sports below are published in alphabetical order:
• Cross-Country Skiing
Please note that this does not mean there is no availability at all for other sports, nor that this guarantees you will be able to purchase one of the above sports. There is such a big interest from Canada for the Olympic Winter Games PyeongChang 2018 – once tickets are made available, they sell out quickly!
5. Questions during purchase process – If you are shopping for tickets and place some sessions into your cart, they will stay there, guaranteed, as you continue to shop for other tickets. Once you have finished shopping, you can proceed to the payment page and rest assured that all the tickets in your cart are reserved for you until payment is received. If you are inactive for 20 minutes before making the payment, the tickets will be removed from the cart. During the purchase process you can contact ATPI Sports Events via instant messenger on our website. You can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at +1 (514) 316-7012. We will also respond to questions on our Facebook page.
6. New availability – Once the online shop re-opens on Tuesday 7th March, we aim to leave the shop open from that point forward. ATPI Sports Events, in collaboration with the Canadian Olympic Committee, will continue to actively secure additional tickets from the PyeongChang Olympic Organizing Committee. Please sign up for our newsletter or follow us on Facebook to keep yourself informed on when additional tickets will be made available via the online shop. We announce the upload of new availability at least four days in advance to allow you sufficient time to prepare.